2X Series 2000 Aritech Addressable 1 Loop Fire Panel, Large Enclosure, XP95 Protocol
The fire panels supplied in local language, with user interface, with 1 loop that supports up to 128 devices in 64 zones, have standard 2 supervised sounder/fire-routing outputs, which can be used as freely programmable outputs as well. In addition 2 conventional relay outputs and 2 supervised outputs, working in pair and dedicated to common fire and fault conditions, as well as 2 user configurable inputs for monitoring and control are available.
Exclusive to G2 Customers - panels come installed key switch for easy enabling of control keys for end users.
The 2X Series life safety control systems are bringing the speed and functionality of high-end intelligent processing to small to mid-sized addressable applications. They feature an attractive contemporary design that fits with any decor. Special plastics allows for painting in any color and the easy to remove electronics will support in this matter. The gently lined door with the intuitive dark inset user interface and EN54 compliant graphical LCD offers a distinctive flair. The main controls are clearly, but discreetly highlighted with the focus on the central located Jog Dial. With the addressable detection and a full line of easily configured option cards and modules, USB and Ethernet® connectivity, these quick-to-configure systems offer versatility that benefits building owners and life safety system installers alike.
The panels supports one network board to create a maximum of 32 nodes / 32 loops network of fire panels, fire panel repeaters (including conventional fire panels and fire panel repeaters up to a maximum of 64 conventional zones). Last but not least, in case seperate zone indications are required, a 20 or 40 zone fire/fault LED indicator board can be mounted in the panel or repeater with ample space for text.
- Compatible with Apollo/Aritech/Numens XP95 Devices
- 1 loop with up to 64 zones and 300 output groups
- Up to 40 LED Zone indicators for Fire and Fault with ample text space
- Auto configuration, setup wizards and default EN54 setup modes
- Ethernet port with TCP/IP for remote diagnostics,maintenance and programming
- EN54 compliant graphical LCD with icons and up to 256 zones
- Jog Dail with 4 soft buttons for simple and intuitive user control
- Aesthetic pleasing design with special paintable synthetic door
- Easy removable door and chassis for quick and clean installation
- All pluggable connectors
- 3 USB ports with memory stick support and RS232 for printer support
- Email notification for events directly from the panel (4 user accounts)
- Auxiliary 24VDC supply output with reset support
- 3 operator level menu structure (20 usernames and passwords)
- History log memory for 9999 events
- Up to 72 hours standby time and 30 minutes alarm
- Additional Information