Sigma XT 3 Zone Extinguishant Control Panel
One of the most popular OEM Extinguishant Control Panels on the market. The Sigma XT is the default in extinguishing control panels.
Designed and manufactured to the highest standards in a quality controlled environment with European EN!2094-1 approvals, the Sigma XT extinguisant releasing panel offers outstanding value and performance for all small to medium fixed firefighting installations.
With 3 detection zones as standard, extinguishant release can be configured to activate from any combination of detection zone inputs to allow (among other combinations) any two from three type activations such as required for detection in ceiling void, room and floor void applications. The extensive configuration options of the Sigma XT allow the fuctionality of the system to be extensively modified while still complying with the requirements of the controlling standards for the equipment.
The panel contains a large LED display to enable easy configuration and control which also displays the time remaining until extinguishing release for added user safety.
The countdown timer is duplicated on up to seven remote status units to provide local indication of the extinguishant system status. with all of the electronics mounted on a single, easily removable, steel plate Sigma XT panels are both robust and easy to install.
- Approved to EN12094-1, EN54-2 and EN54-4
- Three detection zones as standard
- Any single zone or any combination of zones can be configured to release
- Configurable first stage sounder delays
- Configurable detection delays
- Zero time delay upon manual release option
- Compatible with IS barriers
- Countdown timer shows time remaining until release
- Supports up to 7, four wire status indicators
- Additional Information